ACPB Member - Association of Cosmetic Practitioners of Britain
PROTECTING THE PUBLIC
The ACPB exists to protect the public. Aesthetic procedures are big decisions and all members of the public should be confident in the practitioner they choose. By choosing a practitioner who is a member of the ACPB, you can be assured that you are in the safest hands.
All ACPB members are:
- Required to meet professional standards at all times.
- Trained to the highest level
- In touch with professional medical prescribers, who provide clinical oversight and advice to all members.
- Up to date with full First Aid training, including Anaphylaxis training.
- Purchasing their products from licensed suppliers.
- Can get in touch with experienced Aesthetic tutors and practitioners to offer advice and guidance.
- Fully insured.